Yahaya Bello Lists 110 Achievements In Office Ahead Of Kogi 2019 Election
As Kogi State prepares for Governorship election comes November 4th 2019. In a document available to Native Reporters, the incumbent APC Governor, Yahaya Bello seeking reelection has listed 110 achievement within Three Years Six Months in office.
1. Reduction of ghost workers
2. Sanitation of civil service workers in the state
3. Democratic Humanist
4. Security Engagement
5. Payment of three months salary abandoned by his immediate predecessor
6. Epitome of power shift
7. Epitome of inconclusive electoral reform
9. unifier governor
10.Breaker of ethnic jingoism
11.Provision of 200 utility vehicles for security operation.
12. Freedom of expression in the state
13. Destruction of intelligence gathering at the detriment of criminals
14. Best governor in security programne
15. Restore confidence to local and foreign investors
16. Farmers are now more confident than ever before.
17. Father of new direction agenda
18. Youth Ambassador in governance
19. Purchased over 500 motor cycles as security outfits to reduce crimes
20. Construction of Army forward operation at different places in the state
21. Training of forest guards
22. Recruitment of thousands of vigilante Corps to enhance security
23. Provision of free Toll Lines to enhance good information
24. Creation of dialogue and cooperation platform for peace between the herdsmen and farmers.
25. Training of security personnel
26. Establishment of health plus prpgramme
27. Renovation, remodelling and reequipping 21 primary health centres in all the 21 local government.
28. Provision of free maternal and newborn health care services
29. Saving of 168 patients with life threatening issue
30. Procurement of assorted custonerized paediatric drugs for the state
31. Adoption of Clorhexidine gel for umbilical cord care
32. Prompt payment of counterpart fund to partners
33. Addressed the menace of quackery in the health profession
34. Enhanced the state sustainable Drug supply system
35. Unparalleled response to medical emergency situation
36. Introduction of PPP (Public Private Partnership onto the health sectors.
37. Having the likes of performing and hardworking aides as Asuku Jamiu, Abubakar Ohere, Abdulmalik Abdulkarim, Professor Ahmed Adam, etc in his government.
38. Establishment of Confluence Advance Medical Diagnostic and Imaging Centre ( CAMDIC)
39. Give facelift to the College of Nursing, Obangede
40. Renovation of Zonal hospital in Kabba (Kogi West), Idah ( Kogi East) and Okene (Kogi Central).
41. Construction of cottage hospital in Kpareke
42. Massive renovation and construction of new hostel and clinics at the School of Nursing Obangede,
42. Construction of administrative block at the School of Health Technology, Idah
43. Strengthening of the State Action Committee on HIV/AIDS
44.Established modality of workplace Diagnosis to prevent workplace Deaths as a result of unknown or lately discovered health condition
45. Unprecedented agricultural revolution in the state just as in the Agricultural Renaissance Policy of the Federal Government to ensure good security and promotion of non oil sector for economic transformation.
46. Encourage Youth to key into farming through orientation, sensitisation, mechanisation input subsidiary
47. Facilitating loans for farmers to encourage mechanization and improved production of food.
48. Clearing of 1000 hectares of land across the state which were allocated to youthful farmers with farm inputs and agric machines services.
49.. Procurement of 375 Fergus Tractors with complete implements, three quantities each for Mini Harvesters, Planters, Broom Sprayers, Rice Reapers and other similar equipment to enhance agricultural activities and boost production.
50. Procurement and assemblage of 1500 Tillers which were distributed to small scale farmers in 2017.
51. Along the value chains, Agriculture has created about 20,000 jobs for Kogites, thereby depopulating the unemployed demography in the state.